Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Up then Down

I THOUGHT I MADE IT!


Turns out I didn't...

I tried out for the Girl's Softball Team at Provo High! It was way fun!!!
Lots of my friends were there, so we had a blast.
Even though I got cut (as did MANY others) that still doesn't mean I'm going to give up!
Cant wait to play some here at home with my buddies during the summer!
I need a better MIT though... The one I used for tryouts gave me these ouchy sores on my hand. It hurt every time I caught the ball... so I dropped it once in a while >__<.
There are some up sides though!:
don't have to run around every day (even though I'm already doing that in gym...),
don't have to buy the equipment (which let me tell ya, was pretty darn expensive!),
and I get to keep the cookie dough my family ordered! (As do all the others that ordered... don't worry, its in my freezer. I'll get to it sometime *wink wink*) Haha XD
Down side:
I'm the only one in the SOFTBALL CLASS who didn't get on the team... oh well. There is a first for every thing. But what about the next time I have that class... which is tomorrow... sigh -.-
Well, all in all, I had a fantastic time playing!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEARS TRYOUTS! I'M GONNA MAKE IT NEXT TIME! =D

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't make it... glad you're not letting it get you down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jess! I'm so sorry you didn't make it. I do like your attitude though. Stay and keep positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that he is on the softball team, but another person I know who got cut was Austin G. HES THE MOST AMAZING PLAYER I KNOW! I dont understand the world of sports -____-

    Thanks for your comments =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. you gona eat all of that cookie dough? cause im always home...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, your Mom order some for you and The Natives!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you for keeping your chin up! Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get it.

    ReplyDelete