Thursday, March 3, 2011

"JIMINY CRICKET!"

To start off, my older sibling "Sister J" has been a janitor for the last three years in a near by middle school. (When she cleans she REALLY cleans!) I don't mind cleaning... if I'm not in a hurry! But as for my Mooma... Mwahahahahahaaaa....

Yesterday, my Mooma was ever so excited to get most the cleaning done around the house while I was at school. (All except my room of course -____-)
BUT!
When I came home,
I noticed she was sitting on the couch...
moaning...
with her foot gently resting on a pillow...


She claims she broke her toe...


I asked her what happened... she said she dropped a very heavy object while cleaning...



She turned the other way and went back to her gloomy moaning. I asked for Sister J to tell me her side of the story. She stated the following:
"I don't really know... I came home from school and heard yelling in the garage. I opened the door to find Mooma screaming some words I shouldn't repeat... So I asked what happened and she just yelled": "JIMINY CRICKET!!!"...
"oh...sounds fun..." I said
"ya, well I'm off to work... Have fun!" She said with a grin.

Well guess who received all the cleaning jobs...-_____- My Mooma says, "It's good for your character!" And that I would be a great help to The Carlson Clan yada yada...

woooohooooo....

4 comments:

  1. She's right ya know!!! And when you're finished with your bathrooms, you can come and go the extra mile by cleaning mine! :D

    Your poor momma's toe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! In my opinion, I do NOT think that cleaning builds character- it only hurts people. I mean, look at what happened to your mooma!!! lol just kidding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Tell your mom to rest up and get better. While your helping out with the chores she can't do, you might as well make some yummy food for your family to enjoy. ;D

    ReplyDelete